Request help with making a health and social services complaint


You can also call us at 450 759-7700 or toll free at 1-877-767-2227.


Do you wish to file a complaint following an unsatisfactory experience with the health and social services network and need help with the process? Complete the form below. We will contact you to help and support you through this process. If your request is urgent, please contact the Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner directly.


To learn more about the assistance and support services the CAAP offers, such as drafting your complaint, consult the Assistance and Support page.


Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. All your information will remain confidential.


I would like to file a complaint*

My age*

My gender*

Please contact me by

Type of institution

I was referred to the CAAP by*

15 + 6 =